Story Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What Power?

3 posters

Go down

What Power? Empty What Power?

Post by Lost2580 Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Alrighty I will start us off here.

This is a world set in today's society however people have super powers. However it isn't super powers that everyone expects. In Example I would like for you all to stay away from things such as Telekinesis, telepathy, teleportation, invisibility, time travel, shape shifting, flying, immortality, x-ray vision, or other Main stream powers. Other than that you should be good.

Name: Ellieanna Vian (Elle for short)
Power: Ability to Fill things up
Description: She has long brown hair that she keeps up in a pony almost always, She has emerald Green eyes. Her nose is peirced and has a Black ring. She is on the short side standing at only 5'3'' Because of her height she has a Big personality of sass. What Power? 2a89ffdb1091977d86f5012cb000366c

She always has a pet Fox that she takes everywhere. She found her fox puppy near death and  helped him back to health, because of the kindness she showed the small fox, he stayed around. Ellieanna never kept him captive, he was free to leave when he wanted but he always stuck around.
Name: Miki
Picture: Because of his near death experience he is stunted to be extreamly small. He can fit in the palm of your hand with no problems. He often rides in Ellieanna's pocket or hood.

What Power? 6

AND NOW FOR THE START!!!!!

Elle walked to the old abandoned street Miki licking the back of her ear, a small laugh escaped her. Lifting her hand up she grabbed Miki from her hood and set him on the side of the road.
"Okay little guy, here is your chance. You are free to leave at any time." Miki's dark blueish black eyes looked up at her. A knot formed in her throat and she looked back at him. His eyes pleading with her to let him stay. Elle knew that if he went off on his own he was as good as dead but she wanted him to know he had the option to leave whenever.
Miki let out a low growl when she took a step back. Elle knew he would follow and she continued walking. After a few paces she could feel Miki biting at her pant leg.
"Oh Miki, how I love you" she smiled as she picked him up placing him on her shoulder for him to walk to the hood.

Elle walked back to her car with a smile on her face and butterflies in her stomach. She was so happy Miki decided to stay with her. Once she was in her car she pulled out the Map and placed in in the passenger seat next to her. "Alright Miki, where is our next home?" she asked as she took Miki out of the hood once again. Miki seemed to study the map, soon he walked over and put his nose on a spot of the map. Elle put a dot where his nose was and picked up the map to see where he had picked.
"Wow, talk about a small town place" Elle joked to herself as Miki climbed into her pocket. "How long do you think this will take?" Elle asked Miki as she stroked his ear. She didn't need anything more than a lick from him before she sighed and started the car. It sputtered momentarily before coming to life. Elle looked at the gas gauge, full. "Huh" she thought, "I could have sworn we where close to empty when we got here. She gave a shrug of her shoulders and started down the road without a second thought to it.

Lost2580
Admin

https://tellmeastory.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What Power? Empty Re: What Power?

Post by The Goof Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 pm

"Jack, Wake Up!!!!"
Jack woke up in a panic as he looked through the dark room. He couldn't see and that just added to his panicked state.
"Who's there, show yourself!!!" Jack screamed in a shy but booming voice.
"This," Shrieked an unfamiliar voice, "This is the voice of your conscious."
Jack, still confused and afraid, now had another problem.
"What on earth is a conscious???????" He shrieked.
"Dear Lord, man. Are you so much of an ignoramus that you aren't even fun to tease."
Just then light filled the unfamiliar room from a lamp by the bed Jack was laying in. Above the lamp sat a rather large green and blue bird, staring into Jacks eyes.
"Who are you, what am I doing here, why are you talking???" Jack yelled, slightly calmed by the light.
"Jack, please calm down. I'm not here to hurt you, I'm here to wake you up. I'm Julio, I'm your pet bird. You're in your room, you fell asleep seven hours ago. I woke you up so you can get some exercise before work."
"This is my room?" Jack asked the strange bird. "Wait, I have a job?"
"Yes, yes you do. You work at the bakery in town. You live in a town called Redwood Falls. The bakery is just down the road from your house."
"I know how to bake?.......Why can't I remember that?"
"Ugh, must we do this evertime you forget?" The bird asked in frustration. "Look just go take a shower and get ready for the day. I'll tell you more when you're done."
Calm, but confused, Jack slowly nodded and stood up. He starated to walk towards the door when the bird called out,
"Jack, that's the closet, the bathroom is the other one."
"Oh......sorry."
Jack scurried to the bathroom and started the shower.
"Wait.....do I like cold or hot showers?" He called out to the bird.
"Ugh....this is going to be a long morning." Julio muttered to himself.

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:53 am

Elle pulled into a small bakery in Redwood Falls. She pushed Miki down into her pocked so he wouldn't be seen, and got out of her car. Elle lifted her arms up to the sky stretching after the long drive. She never had to stop for gas even though she had driven over 2,000 miles. Even still her gas tank was at full. "Maybe its broken" she mumbled to herself as she walked into the bakery.

Elle took in a big whiff of the early morning bakery smell, fresh bread filling her nose. "mmmmm" she hummed to herself with hunger. She hadn't moved much further than the door way before she started looking around at the bakery.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:22 am

"So what, I just pull it out of the oven?" Jack asked as he was watching the bread bake to a crispy and golden brown.
"Yes", Julio said. "But don't forget to wear oven mitts."
"Yes, Mr. Bird." Jack said as he reached for his bright red oven mitts.
The day had been a very odd one for Jack. Of course, with his ability to forget, every morning is an odd day for Jack, but for him, today was a special kind of odd. The bird at his side told him that every single day was the same. Jack would wake up frightened, Julio would calm him down by explaining what was wrong with him, and he'd just begin the day and go from there. Every single time it was the same. Now it was especially odd today because Jack was now becoming aware that this has happened too many times. He was beginning to think why he had this problem in the first place. What did he do to deserve all of his memories taken away from him every single day.
Just then, Julio let out a loud screech and flew to the back of the kitchen, snapping Jack from his train of self loathing.
"What's wrong?" Jack asked.
"You have a customer," Julio screeched. "I don't like other people."
"Oh........what's a customer?" Jack asked still confused.
"Oh shut up will you and go take the persons order. Ask her what she wants then come back to me and I'll tell you what to do."
"Okay then."
So Jack went over to the counter and met the customer. His mind started to sharpen and his palms started to sweat as he noticed it was a girl. He'd never spoken to a girl before, at least none that he could remember.
He jabbed at his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper with questions he was supposed to ask customers.
"Umm......hello there, ma'am." Jack said very slowly. "Welcome to 'Redwood Falls Bakery and Sweet Shop', my name is Sack
....umm....I mean Jack. Can I help you with anything?"

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:28 am

"Hey miki, how long do you think we will stay here" Elle questioned more to herself than miki. He had a knack of knowing just what they needed and when.
Elle pulled her hair out of the bun she had put it in and let if flow down to her waist. Giving it a tussle she began to put it up again just out of habit. She began to think about what she would do later that day since she needed a place to stay.
Elle snapped out of her trance as soon as she heard the man behind the counter talking to her. "Oh, hi!" She said giving him a smile. She walked to the counter and looked over the Menu. "Sorry" She apologized, "I have never been here before. What is good?" As she started asking the question Miki began to push his head out of her hood pocket.
Elle pet him and pushed him back in just so he could push back. She looked down to Miki who now had his head out of her pocket. He gave her a nudge again and she looked back up to the man behind the counter and gave another smile.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:03 pm

"Uhhhh.......one sec." Jack said to the mysterious but also very interesting girl and ran back to talk to Julio.
"What's good here?" Jack asked.
"Tell her to get the lemon rolls." Julio said.
"Alright"
Jack ran back to the counter and said with a very uncomfortable smile, "The Lenom rolls....I mean lemon rolls are good."

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:46 pm

"Lemon rolls" She repeated, "Yeah I'll take 2 please."
She reached into her pocket to pull out the cash she had in her pocket. She could tell the guy felt uncomfortable and she felt as though it was her fault. As she pulled out the cash Miki jumped out of her pocket all the way.

"Oh! Miki come back, I am so so sorry" She exclaimed as she placed the money on the counter and began to grab after Miki.

Miki gave a playful bark as he found a way to get onto the counter. He walked over to the man behind the counter and sat in front of him, wagging his tail. Elle gave an embarrassed smile.

"Sorry, He usually just stays in my pocket." a sigh left her mouth before she continued "He must really like you, no wonder he wanted so desperately to come here."
she mumbled something about him being a brat under her breath so no one could hear her.
"I know this is going to sound crazy, but," She took a deep breath, "My name is Elleanne and I am looking for people with.... Unusual... yea that works, unusual abilities. My dog here has a knack for finding people with them. So uh.... do you..." She stopped not sure how to ask the rest of her question.
Elle had never met anyone with powers. She just had been told by her Crazy grandpa to "Find others" not that she had any abilities, but her grandpa was always right.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:12 pm

Admiring the cute little animal on the counter so much, Jack almost forgot what the girl was saying. He had no idea what this furry little animal was, but it just stared at him with great big eyes and it was the cutest thing he-
"THE GIRL ASKED YOU A QUESTION, YOU IDIOT!!!!" Julio shrieked from the kitchen.
"Wha-....oh. Sorry ma'am. I was admiring you cute creature you have there. It's adorab-"
"ANSWER THE QUESTION, JACK!!!!" Julio shrieked again.
"Oh.....sorry. umm......did you say abilities?"

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:53 pm

Elle looked up in shock as she heard another voice in the store. Looking around and not seeing anyone she looked at the man behind the counter and smiled. She could see the wonder in his eyes as he looked at Miki.
"Thanks he is a handful, you can pet him if you'd like" She said giving Miki a crumb she found in her pocket as she pet him.
"... and yes abilities, as in like a super power" She continued. "I would almost say Miki here has a super power of finding people with super powers, but hey I wouldn't know for sure" She laughed a little.

'Man I must sound so crazy' she thought to herself.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 pm

"Oh thank you." Jack said as he stroked his fingers across the creatures tiny head. He started to chuckle a little when Julio screeched yet again from the back.
"GOOD LORD, JACK!! TALK TO THE NICE LADY!!"
Jack, being slightly irritated, yelled back.
"Oh yeah!! Why don't you come over and make me!!"
"I'M GOING TO EAT ALL THE BREAD IF YOU DON'T!!"
"Go ahead!!! I keep forgetting what bread is anyway!!!"
Calming down, Jack noticed that the nice lady had a very concerned face. She told him his name but he kept getting distracted with the furry creature.
"Im sorry, ma'am." Jack said. "It's been kind of a long morning. I'm still getting my barings. I haven't really spoken to anyone else in a long time.....or at least I don't remember talking to anyone......especially a girl."

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:03 pm

Elle laughed a little when 'Jack', as the voice kept saying, started talking back.

"Hey no worries, if you need I can talk to you a little later if you need some time to think about it. I know I kind of sprung it on you." She said giving him a smile. "And uh... who keeps yelling at you from the back?" She asked trying to peak around him to see if someone was standing there.
She couldn't see anyone standing there

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:58 pm

"Oh, that? That's just my.........uh......"
"I APOLOGIZE, MA'AM," Julio shrieked from the back of the kitchen. "JACK HERE HAS TROUBLE WITH HIS MEMORY, DON'T ASK ME WHY!! AS FOR ME, I'M A BIT.....SHY WHEN IT COMES TO TALKING TO OTHER PEOPLE..."
"She was talking to me, Bird Brain!!" Jack snapped back. "I'm terribly sorry. Like I said, it's been a weird day."

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:12 am

Elle stopped trying to look around Jack.
"It's not a problem," Elle said to the voice coming from the back "I used to be just as shy as you."
She looked at Jack and continued.
"If you would like, I can come back later to talk to you more about it so you and, " She made air quotations in the air " Bird Brain, can talk."
She put her hands down and lifted Miki off the counter and put him on her shoulder. Miki sat there staring at Jack with his dark blue eyes.
"However I do believe I ordered some Lemon Rolls and I am a bit hungry" She blushed. "Could I get those please"

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:00 pm

"Lemo-...Oh!!! Lemon Rolls!!"
Jack snapped out of his trance and walked over to the warmer where they kept most of the sweets and put two yellow glazed buns in a swwet box.
"Let's see......I forgot the price of these.....but seeing as how you had to put up with a lot of weird things with me and my friend I'll give em to you for free." He said with a smile.
"NO YOU WON'T!!" Julio shrieked.
"Shut up, Julio!!" Jack yelled back. "Thank you for stopping by, ma'am. Feel free to come back anytime. Hopefully next time I can give you some straighter answers."

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:08 pm

"Yeah mom. Yeah mom. Okay. Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Alright. Okay. Bye. Yeah. Yeah. Okay bye" Hails was desperately trying to get off the phone as she walked into her favorite bakery. Not that it really mattered since Julio was shrieking as every day.

She walked up to see what they had today. Lemon rolls. Her favorite. She pulled out her wallet while she was waiting for the two to finish their conversation. She shivered and Humphrey nipped at her neck reminding her to not get too cold.

Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:00 pm

Elle thanked Jack before she took the box and began to turn to leave.
'I hope that he can remember me' she thought to herself as she walked away.
Miki gave a little nibble to the back of her neck. She looked up and saw a girl standing in the door way. Elle gave her a polite smile and started heading out the door when again Miki bit her neck.
"Ouch Miki that hurt" She whined as she pullled him out of her hood and put him on the ground for him to walk.
Miki turned to the now closed door and stared inside.
"Miki it's fine, he said we could come back" She said looking back to Jack through the window.

Elle put Miki in the car and began to drive off.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:09 pm

"Hey Jack" Hails said as she got closer to the counter. "I'll have one lemon roll please. They are the yellow ones in the warmer." She winked at him and patiently waited. She stroked her scarf where Humphrey was to calm him down.

Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:01 pm

"Uhh......bye!!" Jack said at the mysterious girl with the white fluffy creature.
Strange. Jack thought to himself. What did she mean by abilities.
Oddly enough he felt exhausted when the girl left. It was one thing trying to remember how to breath, but to carry on a conversation with while you were in a panic to remember how to breath was another. And now, to make matters even more stressing, there was another pretty girl that walked in wanting lemon roles and this time apparently she knew who he was. That made one of them.
Taking a deep breath and trying to act professional, he said:
"Umm......hello ma'am. My name is Jack and welcome to Bluewood- I mean Redwood Falls Bakery. How can I-"
"JACK!!" Julio screamed. "SHE SAID SHE WANTED LEMON ROLLS!!"
"Okay!!" Jack yelled back. "Sorry Ma'am, let me get some for you."

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:12 pm

"Haha thanks Jack... and Julio" she said as she set the money down on the counter and watched that strange girl drive away. "Is he any better today?" She yelled at Julio while she waited for the rolls.

Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:36 am

Elle drove down the road a few miles before turning her car off to the side. It was a beautiful meadow that she had found, the perfect place to eat. She pulled Miki out of the car and set him on the ground so he could run around.

"This is nice" She sang to herself as she pulled herself onto the hood of the car.
She watched as Miki ran around chasing a butterfly. Every few bites of her lemon roll she would toss a piece onto the ground for Miki to eat.

After eating her lemon rolls Elle stood up and stretched her arms up to the sky.
"Well Miki, should I go for a quick run?" She asked even though she was already starting to jog away from the car.

After a few minutes of jogging away from the car into the meadow Elle turned around to see how far she was. She could still see the car but it was a ways out. The perfect distance for her to practice her combat skills without being seen.

She first stretched out and then began to bounce on her toes as though she was a boxer, lifting her hands to her face and dancing around. Every few bounces she would throw a few jabs and then do a ducking manuever. Miki sat on a rock watching as Ellieanna jumped around, swinging punches and kicks. It almost looked as if it was a dance with how Elle moved.

After an hour of practicing her fighting, she then turned to practicing her gymnastic flips. Tumbling and jumping till her legs where sore. Then she began to run up the road for a few miles.

-----

Elle walked into the motel and smiled to the girl at the counter as she walked to her room. Miki tucked his tail in from outside of her pocket so he could no longer be seen. She stepped into her small room and headed straight for the shower.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Goof Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:30 pm

"NOPE, NOT AT ALL!!" Julio yelled back.
"Oh shut up, Julio!!" Jack yelled back. "You're not helping!!"
This was just getting ridiculous, why on earth could he not remember ANYTHING?!?! Did he have an accident or was he just stupid? These questions were just making him more irritated.
Jack grabbed the rolls and threw them in a box. He went over to the girl and said,
"I'm sorry, ma'am. I have absolutely no idea what's going on with my memory, but I have no idea who you are and you apparently know who I am. Do you know anything about me or what's going on?"

The Goof

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Hails laughed, "Not really. I just moved here a few weeks ago. I know you have no memory and you have a mysterious creature that yells at you from the back. Oh, and you have the best bakery I have ever been to. Which is weird because you don't remember how to cook." She took the rolls from him and handed him the money.

Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost2580 Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 pm

"ahhh, That was a nice shower" Elle said as she flopped onto the bed. Her wet hair was out of its usual pony and she hadn't yet brushed it.
Miki had begun to lick her leg that was still wet from the shower.
"Miki stop that tickles" Elle said as she lightly kicked him away.

She finished getting dressed for the day and sat cross legged on her bed as she began to brush her hair she turned on the tv. She and Miki planned on staying here for about a week however she wondered if she would need more time.
After brushing through her hair a few times she braided it and left the room. Elle's stomach growled as if she hadn't eaten in days, however it had only been a few hours. She thought about going back to the bakery to see if they had lunch items there, but Miki had fallen asleep on the bed and she didn't dare leave him alone for more than a few minutes.
"What to do, What to do?" Elle wondered as she roamed the Motel. She had already done her training, plus gone for a run. She was bored and it was barely even noon.
Elle walked back to her room and picked Miki off the bed, she placed him in her hood and began to leave the room. It was lunch time and she needed to go to an open space she felt as thought the walls would cave in on her if she stayed any longer.

Lost2580
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down